Pages

1.23.2009

Ugh. My Blog Is Annoying The Crap Out Of Me...

So I actually have had a blogger account since blogger started. But it's with my maiden name e-mail address and not my married name gmail address which has been annoying the crap out of my for some time now.



So here's my plan:

1. Export this blog.

2. Import the blog into my gmail address blogger account.

3. Delete THIS blog (meaning the Organized McTatty in my maiden name).

4. Quickly snatch up the domain "The Organized McTatty" again under my married name.



Do you think this can be done????



I sure hope so because it's so confusing to have TWO blogger log ins!!!!



Man... If anything happens, here's what I'm going to change the blogger stuff to:



http://www.organizedmctatty.blogspot.com.

So um, yeah, how easy is that?

I'll, uh, let you know what happens!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Couldn't you just add your new gmail account as an author/admin to this blog? I have two gmail accounts and they're both authors on my blog. That way I can write posts when I'm logged in as either one.