Pages

1.24.2018

Book Review: What Alice Forgot by Lianne Moriarty




Liane Moriarty is the same author who wrote Big Little Lies. That was a fantastic book, there's a tv series as well (I've only made it through the first few episodes, which it's great so far!). Because of Big Little Lies I had seriously high expectations but after the first half of the book, I realized that I really hated What Alice Forgot. It was super cliched, frivolous, and totally predictable. It left me rolling me eyes. I'm not sure I can even talk about the story because even that is a bit too ridiculous.

Lady bumps her head. Forgets her current life and thinks it's a decade earlier. EYE ROLL.

I would not recommend unless it's the only "good" book left in the Free Little Library down at the park.

So that's my honest feedback. Should I laugh? Should I cry? Nope, I'm just banging my head against the wall because I wasted time reading this book when I could have been reading something different!

No comments: