Pages

1.23.2018

Meal Plan 1/22 - 1/26

Monday: Portuguese White Bean & Kale Soup with Bread

Tuesday: Leftover soup

Wednesday: West African Peanut Soup with salad and Lemon Tahini Dressing

Thursday: Dino Chicken Nuggets and Fries/Tots and frozen veggies

Friday: Chicken Pot Pie

Notes on this week's menu -

The Portuguese White Bean & Kale soup is from the Moosewood Cookbook and it was super bland. As in the only seasonings in it were dried Thyme, salt, and pepper - I even added a teaspoon of Herbes de Provence and that still didn't help! The leftovers were supposed to be today but I've vetoed that. The Monkey says she was McDonald's but Bimmer Man vetoed that (I could go for chicken nuggets!), which means it's either going to be MyBurger or 5 Guys. YAY!!!

This also means that I'm a bit leery of the Peanut Soup recipe - others that I've looked at have more spice to them which means this one might end up bland too. I'll make it according to the recipe and we'll see!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: