Pages

8.17.2007

The Bedroom

I have to get it organized and I just don't know how. So it's being manhandled by clothes, too small dressers and our big bed - we need new HUGE dressers to fit all of our stuff but CJ doesn't want ANY new ANYTHING. I think I might just have to go shopping on my own - to IKEA next time we drive by one which is either in Chicago or Minneapolis.

In any case, I feel kinda stupid for doing this but I really need help. I joined the Yahoo Group FlyLady.net - and I have to tell you, I feel like I'm being told to clean by my mom. I'm a naturally messy person, but I thrive when everything is clean. At the moment, I can't sleep because our bedroom is so messy! I need Feng Shui like there's no tomorrow! We have a television in our bedroom and I feel like watching HGTV and cleaning, but I have no clue as to where to start. I'm a bit of a nervous wreck right now trying to even THINK about cleaning and organizing it. The Ferrari flag has come down and I do sleep better knowing that I have pictures on the wall that are calming and sleep inducing, but still! I need some organization!

Tonight I have a plan, I'm going to try and purge some stuff. Then I'm going to decide what CJ & I need to become more organized. Then I'm going to do it.

Slowly but surely.

PSH

No comments: