Pages

2.09.2010

Endless Possibilities of Accent Chairs

Aghh... there's so many options for chairs. Eventually we need to furnish our 1949 living room. I've sort of picked out a sofa:The Custom Sonoma Sofa, in Chenille Saddle for $799

But honestly, it doesn't have to be the above sofa, I just like this style. I think it would look nice in our house that was built in 1949. I want touches of the 50's style, only updated and with a fabric that's fairly easy to clean pet hair off of. I really like the roll arm, but unfortunately Restoration Hardware furniture is way out of our league (I'm secretly fine with that because that means we have extra moola for artwork, woo hoo!). So I have to find cheaper options. There is a Room & Board outlet by me, but I'm thinking their stuff might be too modern, doesn't mean I can't go looking though!

So here's a few different options that I've been looking at for accent chairs. They're all different.

Pottery Barn Marcel Armchair, $599 - $799

Pier 1 Sigourney Wing Chair, $399, originally $499


West Elm Sweep Armchair, $499
Ikea Stolkhom, Blad Multicolor, $299


Camille Accent Chair, $169, originally $399 from JC Penney

No comments: