Pages

2.12.2010

Steak

That's what's for dinner. Yum.
Oh, it smelled so good... I don't eat red meat very often but when I do... it looks like this!

So, get two good steaks. And your cast iron skillet, butter, olive oil, salt and pepper ready.

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.

Season both sides of steaks with salt and pepper.

Heat the pan on medium-high or high, however much smoke you want, go for it. Add butter and olive oil, then the steaks.

They only need to be heated about 5 minutes on each side, then finish off in the oven depending on how you like it. I did about 8 minutes to make the steaks medium-rare.

And this was my lunch today. Yum... leftovers....

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I like my steaks the same way. with that nice pink center. Yum!!

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.