Pages

9.09.2007

Grilled Red Pepper & Eggplant


Grilled Red Pepper and Eggplant
Coat 2 red bell peppers, cut into wedges, stems and seeds removed, and 8 1/2-inch slices eggplant with olive oil. Grill; arrange on a platter. Top with 3 Tablespoon olive oil and 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar. Add 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh oregano and 1/2 cup crumbled feta. Season to taste with salt and pepper.

I saw the above on MSN earlier today - I've been wanting to try more veggies that I don't normally eat. I've never made eggplant before so this looks like it'd be pretty easy to try!

And I guess, since CJ's been such a poop lately, I definitely don't feel bad cooking things that he doesn't like or doesn't want to try! That's normally how it works, you don't like my food, you eat your own. I guess that I'll try this later this week.

PSH

No comments: