Pages

9.21.2007

Hopefully My Walmart Closet Organizer...

Will come before the weekend! I'm totally ready to get organized, clean out our closet and start all over again. I mean who has time that crap anyway, right? Well, I made time! So instead of wrapping myself up in a cocoon tomorrow on the floor and sleeping while the boys watch college football (Go Gophers!!!!), or, wait, crap, I have to go tailgating!

Ok, it's the plan for Sunday then. No Jungle Room, just complete and utter organization.

Whoops, I mean chaos. I just hope I can do laundry in the same day so that way I can make sure that ALL of my clothes fit back into the closet!!!!

Oh and here's one for the Gopher fans:

Minnesota, hats off to thee!

To thy colors true we shall ever be.

Firm and strong, united are we.

Rah! Rah! Rah! for Ski-U-Mah.Rah!

Rah! Rah! Rah!

Rah! for the U of M.

M-I-N-N-E-S-O-T-A

Minnesota! Minnesota!

Yea Gophers!!!!!

No comments: