Pages

9.20.2007

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins

Yum! I love cream cheese and pumpkin and muffins. Especially Starbuck's pumpkin cream cheese muffins! And after careful consideration, I found these on thenest.com. I decided that I have to make them for a birthday party tonight (along with bruschetta, which means that I'll be taking a trip to the grocery store after work). And I just realized that I need, like, everything in this recipe! I've been horrible lately with grocery shopping. I guess though, I haven't really gone for awhile so it figures, right???

'Almost Like Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins'
3c. flour
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. nutmeg
1 tsp. ground cloves
4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
2 c. sugar
4 eggs
2 c. cooked or canned pumpkin
1 1/4c. vegetable oil
8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
chopped nuts (optional)
Preheat oven to 350.
Mix all incredients. (Except cream cheese and nuts) (I mixed all dry together, then mixed in the wet...) Fill muffin tins (greased or papers) half full. Put 1-2 tsp. cream cheese in the middle, pressing down slightly. ( I cut the 8oz. bar of cream cheese into 24 squares) Sprinkle with chopped nuts. ( I used walnuts)Bake at 350 for 20-25min. or until a toothpick comes out clean from the muffin part. Let cool in pan for 5 min. before moving to a cooling rack to cool completely. Makes 24 miffins.

No comments: