Pages

4.24.2019

Dance Costume!


Someone got her dance costume and is so freaking excited!

I can't wait until this year is done though, I'm over waiting at the dance studio with Baby Chewie. He's a bit daring and likes to climb furniture and then jump off it. I need to keep him distracted but it doesn't seem to be working this late in the year. UGH. 

The Monkey's recital is in June, she has a new teacher and I'm absolutely positive that this is the first younger class she has taught because there's not as much repetition in the moves - there's also quite a few girls in the class where this is their first year and they're struggling to keep up, the recital should be interesting to watch! I'm curious to see which girls will have practiced and which will not. The Monkey loves to dance, so this year I'm taking it a little more seriously and having her practice more than just take the class. I haven't had any complaints. We'll see what this year's recital brings!

No comments: