Pages

4.22.2019

Mom Fashion - Spring! Bikes!


T-shirt - French Connection, currently listed on Poshmark HERE but I purchased mine from ThredUp.com
Jeggings - Old Navy
Shoes - Target

Finally, I can sort of be fashionable again? I was back at it with The Monkey when she turned 3, and Chewie is almost 3 which means I can start wearing fun clothes again instead of crap clothes that need to be changed and washed every three hours. Because kids do that. They just sort of ruin everything. Including clothes, shoes, boots (and they don't always ruin their own, they ruin your things too, just ask Bimmer Man about his watch, that's not a great story at all). I do love fashion, I love wearing fun clothes and fun shoes and being semi-in style. Plus I'm working out so that means I look good in my mom-jeans!


No comments: