Pages

4.23.2019

Mom OOTD



3/4 Sleeve Sweater - Lou & Grey (this is several seasons ago, found on ThredUp)
Striped Tank - Madewell (also from several seasons ago found on ThredUp)
Jeggings - Old Navy, seen here too
Plus mom accessories like a Fitbit and socks from Target AND a messy room! HA!

I got a new full length mirror. The only spot for it in our upstairs is to hang over a door, otherwise I wouldn't actually be able to see myself in the spots where we could hang it on a wall. I tried on the outside of the bathroom door but I leave the door open to pee and it's so weird looking at yourself while you pee, I didn't want to try it pooping. I really didn't. So it's not in the best spot for lighting for taking photos but I have one! I've never had a full length mirror before so now I'm wondering what terrible fashion decisions I've made that I now have to slowly weed out of my closet. Yikes. That will be a summer project for sure. 

Also to note, I link to all these places for your browsing fun, I make no money from linking to these stores, just simply sharing where I found everything. Personally, I HATE ads on blogs. They irritate the shit out of me and I don't go back to blogs with an insane amount of ads or pop ups. You won't find that shit here. 

Enjoy!

No comments: