Pages

3.30.2010

Back Porch Possibilities

This is a pretty cute porch chair from Pier 1 (on clearance for $79). I've been sort of lack lately with the yard and the porch. Mostly because this is Minnesota and it's still fairly chilly (but it should hit 70 degrees later this week!) so I've been avoiding that area of the house. Except to steam clean and vehemently swear at the carpeting back there (dogs started digging so my CLEAN carpet is now muddy again).

May 15 is the date determined to be the last day of frost in Minne-snow-ta so I feel like putting of porch furniture for awhile longer. But at least I can be inspired for when I actually shop, right?

Mocha Outdoor Settee - $229.95

La Jolla Loveseat $920 - part of the La Jolla Collection from Restoration Hardware (OMG, I LOVE this place!).

Outdoor living this summer, here I come!

No comments: