Pages

3.02.2010

So Not Into Fashion

Generally I'm not the fashionable type. I do shop at Banana Republic, J. Crew, The Gap, Macy's and local boutiques, but I'm more of the classic type. I want to look like I've stepped out of an Anthropologie catalog but unfortunately I don't think that's ever going to happen. Not to mention the fact that I have hips and a butt.

Oh yeah, and I don't think I've EVER done a fashion post (besides Frye boots) before in the 4 or 5 years that I've had a blog. Crazy, right? Yes, I'm crazy.

But I just can't help it because I haven't been shopping in forever and I stumbled upon the Gap's website and decided that there are items that I want. And I'm going to share them with you. Because I think you're all special enough for me to share with.

Doubleknit Blazer $59.50
Drawstring Shirt Dress $59.50
Mini Floral Rollup Shirt $54.50

Gap Product Red watercolor boyfriend T $28.00

Um. Ok. Maybe you can expect more posts like this. But not really. Not unless I really see something that I want. Like a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes. Or Frye boots. Because everyone NEEDS a pair of Frye boots.

No comments: