Pages

3.02.2010

Tuesday. Blah.

1. At least it's sunny outside.

2. It's going to be 40 degrees today so at least the ice on the driveway can melt.

3. I pulled a muscle in my right shoulder yesterday reaching for a dog toy under the couch.

4. Taxes. 'nough said.

5. I REALLY WANT A DIET MOUNTAIN DEW. But I gave up pop for Lent. Go figure.

6. My car is clean thanks to the car wash on Sunday.

7. The next book club book is The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Society and I'm super excited to start it. But then I realized that it's written like letters so I'm hoping that I don't confuse myself.

8. I'm a photoshop queen.

9. I didn't realize how much I missed my 50mm lens until I put it back on my camera yesterday and now I have my photography style back. YES!!!!

10. Painting is hard work. No wonder why I pulled a muscle in my shoulder.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I pulled a muscle on my ride side over the weekend. It suck when I move even a little. But at least I'm still mobile.

I saw the word taxes and just got a chill up my spine. Do I have to do them? Ugh. hahaha...