Pages

3.27.2010

Light Blue. Reminds Me of Spring

And that I need a rug for the living room. After cleaning for book club and sitting on the wood floor, it'd be nice to have SOMETHING on the floor. I've been inspired by Pottery Barn lately, but their kitchy cottage look hasn't really done much for my style (my mother's decorating style, yes, especially with quilts and that homey furniture).

But this rug is on sale and I think I love it. It's the Malika rug and prices (sale prices) start at $149 and up. The size I need is $799 and that's still a bit too much for me to even think about spending!


I also like bold patterns like this one from Ballard, but we'll see what happens when I finally get some color on the wall. The one from Ballard is the Elianna Rug and the prices start at $45.

PS. This weekend I will update with the recipe for Dorie Greenspan's Allspice Crumb Muffins which I could eat every.single.day. YUM!

No comments: